nani means “WHAT” in Japanese.
nani is about:
- WHAT is happening around you
- WHAT is important to you
- WHAT is happening in our world
In short, nani is a community of people sharing news about what matters most to them, not what some corporation has decided is important. We are news of the people, from the people.
Nani.Today is a jumping point to news that every day people have found of interest. Nani.Today benefits from a community of people around the world reporting on what is of interest to them.
At Nani.Today incorporates several benefits beyond just presenting a single person’s view of what is important:
- Contributions to are made by many people. Anyone can contribute. We do not represent the views of a single person.
- At Nani.Today, you can post comments on links that other people have found important, or include why you think the link is important to you.
- Nani.Today also categorizes links, making it easier to focus on on the topics that are of interest to you.